Rolser Clec Thermo Eco 8 Plus Lemon 4 Big Wheel Shopping Trolley
- Recycled and recyclable trolley
- RECOVER Fabric
- Fabric from PET bottles
- 2 Wheels: Pull backward
- 4 Wheels: Push forward
- Front pocket
- Front support
- Highly robust
- Chassis manufactured in plastic sourced entirely from treated and reused components.
- Circular manufacturing, avoiding emitting 14,4kg of CO2 into the atmosphere.
Thermal bag (7L)
4 Wheels (8 Plus)
100% Recycled plastic
- Recommended load (Kg): 25
- Open 4-wheels dimensions (mm): 460 x 670 x 980 mm
- Folded dimensions (mm): 460 x 550 x 705 mm
- Folded without wheels dimensions (mm): 460 x 460 x 705 mm
- Maximum load (Kg): 40
- Chassis: Folding
- Inside pocket: Yes
- Outside pocket: Yes
- Adaptable hanger for supermarket trolley: No
- Thermal bag: Yes
- Lock type: Clip
- Bag with metal frame: No
- Bag open dimensions: 700 x 310 x 210 mm
- Wheels: 4 Wheels
- Bag closed dimensions: 600 x 310 x 210 mm
- Capacity (L): 45
- Fabric type: Eco. 100% recycled (RECOVE). Polyester fibres from PET bottles and recycled cotton fabric
- Capacity Zip Closed (L): 39
- Capacity Thermal Bag (L): 7
- Bag dimensions (mm): 700 x 310 x 210 mm
- Thermal Bag dimensions (mm): 320 x 300 x 70 mm
- Open dimensions (mm): 460 x 372 x 1130 mm
- Weight (Kg): 4.72
- EAN: 8420812006779
- Product number: CLE003-1042
RROLSER has certifications that guarantee the quality of all its products and internal processes (issued by entities such as AENOR):
- UNE-EN ISO9001
- UNE-EN 14183
- UNE-EN 131
- UNE-EN ISO 14001
ROLSER has certifications that guarantee the quality of all its products and internal processes (issued by entities such as AENOR):
The concept of sustainability is part of our DNA and, as such, policies are being implemented to help reduce pollution of the planet.
- The electricity consumed in the company is contracted to a supplier that only supplies energy from 100% renewable sources. In this way we avoid emissions of gases such as CO2 into the atmosphere.
- The paint production process of our ironing centres uses biofuel (pellets).
- Rolser holds the UNE-EN ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Certification.