1. The use of this website, which is regulated by this document, gives the User, which implies acceptance of these conditions as published at the time that accesses it. Rolser Inc. (here in after Rolser) reserves the right to modify at any time, the presentation and layout of the website and its Disclaimer and temporarily suspend their services at www.rolser.com without notice.
ROLSER encouraged to read the Legal Notice each time you access this site.
2. Company information: In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services Information Society and eCommerce, below the identifying data of the company.
- Name: ROLSER
- Company Name: ROLSER S.A.
- NIF / CIF: A03066909
- Address: Ptda. Galgues, s/n - 03750 Pedreguer (Alicante)
- Phone: 965 760 700
- website: http://www.rolser.com
Also tells you about the possibility of exercising rights of access, rectification and cancellation and opposition by writing to ROLSER SA, Ptda. Galgues, s / n - 03750 Pedreguer (Alicante).
ROLSER is committed to fulfilling its obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to protect them and take the necessary measures to prevent alteration, loss, or unauthorized access, taking into consideration the current state of technology.
ROLSER is committed through this means not to make misleading. For this purpose, therefore, will not be considered false advertising formal or numeric errors which may be found throughout the content of the various sections of the website ROLSER name, produced as a result of maintenance and / or update incomplete defective or the information contained in these sections. ROLSER , following the provisions of this paragraph, undertakes to correct it as soon as it becomes aware of such errors.
ROLSER undertakes NOT TO SEND ADVERTISING CORRESPONDENCE WITHOUT IDENTIFYING IT AS SUCH, in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of Services of the Information Society and eCommerce. For this purpose it will be considered as advertising information sent TO THE CLIENTS of ROLSER provided its object is to maintain the existing contractual relationship between client and ROLSER as well as carrying out the tasks of information, training and other activities of the service that the customer has contracted with the company.
4. All content of ROLSER website is protected by laws of intellectual property and copyrights. It is strictly forbidden to reproduce, copy, publicly display, distribute, alter or modify the elements of the website, or violate any other rights subject to protection by the law of intellectual property, unless you have obtained the authorization of the corresponding rights or legally permitted.
5. In any case ROLSER be liable for loss or damage of any kind arising from access and misuse of the website. In short, the user is solely responsible for the use made of the services, contents, links (links) and hypertexts included in ROLSER website.
ROLSER reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate in its website, including these terms and conditions.
6. Rolser not assume any responsibility for the accuracy and veracity of the news published on this website. There may be in them erroneous or incomplete information. Also not responsible for the content of links to third parties referred to on this website.