If the order is made, IT CANNOT BE MODIFIED or CANCELED.
Your order will begin to process after the payment and we cannot make changes once this process has started. For this reason, even if the order has not been picked up by the transport agency, it can no be stopped, so you will have to receive it and return it in order to cancel it, keep in mind this involves return costs.
How do I exchange a purchase?
Returns and new orders are separate processes, therefore you can place a new order after having received the reimbursement for the returned product or any time after that.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR RETURNING A PRODUCT
All items subject to return must be returned within 14 days following from the date of receipt.
The products must be returned with the original packaging and labels. Therefore, we recommend that you do not dispose of the box or remove the labels until you have made a final decision regarding the purchase.
All returned items must be submitted in their original state and without use, hence we reserve the right to refuse a return and subsequent reimbursement of products if it is considered they are damaged or have been used.
1. Collection by ROLSER. If you are resident in Spain or any other EU country, you can request that we send you a transport company to collect the package. This will give rise to Return Costs to be borne by the customer, which will be deducted from the final refund amount. You can view the amount of these return costs in the table below:
|9 € Mainland
29 € Balearic Islands
|12 € Mainland
45 € Madeira
|19 € Continental
37 € Corsica
|20 €||23 €||35 €||115 €|
|ES:Spain||PT:Portugal||DE:Germany, FR: Francia||AT:Austria, BE:Belgium, IT:Italy, LU:Luxembourg, NL:Netherlands, SM:San Marino||CZ:Czech Republic, DK:Denmark, PL:Poland, SI:Slovenia, SK:Slovakia||BG:Bulgaria, EE:Estonia, FI:Finland, HG:Croatia, GR:Greece, HU:Hungary, IE:Ireland, LT:Lithuania, LV:Latvia, RO:Romania, SE:Sweden||CY:Cyprus|
Return expenses amount per package and country.
2. Self-sending. Returns carried out by the customer at his/her own expense. You can send the package to:
- ROLSER SA
- c/ Metalúrgia 6
- 03750 Pedreguer
- Alicante - Spain
If you choose this option, we recommend you send the package using a system that enables to verify its delivery
To begin the Return process:
- Verify that no more than 14 calendar days have gone by since you received your purchase.
- Verify that the item you wish to return is in the same condition as when you received it and still bears the labels.
- Fill in and print the Return or Withdrawal Form, if you are not able to print it you can send it by email to email@example.com
- Place the item in its original box along with the printed copy of the Return or Withdrawal Form (if you can print it) and send it to: ROLSER SA, Dpto. Online, c/Metalúrgia 6, 03750 Pedreguer, Alicante, Spain.
- If you are a resident in Spain or any other country in the European Union and would like is to manage the collection, you may request this service by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the day you would like us to send the transport company. Please also bear in mind that this option will involve transportation costs that will be charged to the buyer and, therefore, will be deducted from the final refund amount.
- If you decide to send the item on your own account, please ensure the return address is clearly visible on the package and use a system that allows for tracking the package. We will not accept returns that are sent freight collect.
- All returns must be carried out within 14 days following the date of receipt of your order.
- Customised items or those which explicitly do not allow for returns, will not be accepted.
- All items must be returned in perfect condition and in their original packaging. Returns will be reviewed by our quality control team. If there is a defect, such as tears or stains, or if the team detects that the item was used, or the labels have been removed, the return shall not be accepted. We recommend that you do not dispose of the box or remove the labels until you have made a final decision regarding the purchase.
- Please review your return before sending it. We will not be liable for the return of items that have not been manufactured by ROLSER.
- If you choose Self-sending, please note:
- No returns are accepted with shipping freight collect. If you send the package on your own account, the shipping costs of the return are non-refundable.
- Always use a system that allows to verify that the package has been delivered to us. No shipments sent directly to the ROLSER, S.A. main offices will be accepted.
- If you choose collection by ROLSER, please note:
- The collection address must be located in the same country and municipality as where the original delivery was made.
- Return shipping costs will be borne by the customer and shall be deducted from the final reimbursement amount, according to the above table.
When will I receive the amount of the return?
Returns will be processed in 10 days, following the receipt of the package. The refund will be made using the same system as used for making the purchase.
How should I proceed if the refund amount is incorrect?
You should contact our Customer Service, we will endeavour to solve the problem as soon as possible.
What should I do if I receive a faulty or wrong item?
ROLSER only sells items in perfect condition, so if you were to exceptionally receive an item will a fault or defect please contact our Customer Service, stating your details and the problem you have encountered. We will contact you to resolve the incident as soon as possible.
What should I do if I want to return an order I have received as a gift?
In this case you should follow the same process as for a normal return, but we will refund the money to the person who has made the purchase.
Rolser.com reserves the right to refuse returns reported or sent outside the time limit, or items that are not in the same condition in which they were received.
For further details on returns or exchanges, please refer to our Terms and Conditions of purchase.