Once the order has been placed it CANNOT BE MODIFIED or CANCELLED.
Your order will start to be processed after payment and cannot be modified once this process has started. Therefore, even if the order has not been collected by the carrier agency, it can no longer be stopped, so you will have to receive it and return it in order to cancel it. Please note that this entails return costs.
How do I exchange a purchase?
You must place a new order and request the return of your first order, as return and new orders are separate processes, please note that this involves return costs.
- Important information for returning an order
- 1. All items subject to return must be returned within 14 days following 30 days from the date of receipt.
- 2. The products must be returned with the original packaging and labels. Therefore, we recommend that you do not dispose of the box or remove the labels until you have made a final decision regarding the purchase.
- 3. All returned items must be submitted in their original state and without use, hence we reserve the right to refuse a return and subsequent reimbursement of products if it is considered they are damaged or have been used.
- 4. Return costs are always at the customer’s expense.
a) If you are resident in Spain or any country of the European Union (EU)
- 1. Collection by ROLSER. You can ask us to send the carrier company to collect the package. This will give rise to return transportation costs to be borne by the customer, which will be deducted from the final refund amount. You can view the amount of these return costs in the table below:
|6€ Península||12€ Península||19€ Continental||20€||23€||35€||115€|
|19€ Baleares||45€ Madeira||37€ Córcega|
|ES: España, PT: Portugal, DE: Alemania, FR: Francia, AT: Austria, BE: Bélgica, IT: Italia, LU: Luxemburgo, NL: Países Bajos, SM: San Marino, CZ: República Checa, DK: Dinamarca, PL: Polonia, SI: Eslovenia, SK: Eslovaquia, BG: Bulgaria, EE: Estonia, FI: Finlandia, HG: Croacia, GR: Grecia, HU: Hungría, IR: irlanda, LT: Lituania, LV: Letonia, RO: Rumania, SE: Suecia.|
|Importe gastos de retorno por bulto y país.|
- 2. Self-sending. Returns carried out by the customer at his/her own expense. You can send the package to:
- ROLSER SA, c/ Metalúrgia 6, 03750 Pedreguer (Alicante), España
- If you choose this option, we recommend you send the package using a system that enables to verify its delivery.
b) If you are resident in any country outside of the European Union (Non-EU)
- 1. Pre-stamped return label. You can use the FedEx return label you received with your order, contact FedEx in your country and request a collection (in some countries FedEx may ask you to take the package to a pick-up point yourself). Do not forget to enclose the purchase invoice you received with your order on the outside of the package. Please note that this process will give rise to return transportation costs to be borne by the customer, which will be deducted from the final refund amount. You can view the amount of these return costs in the table below:
|UK: United Kingdom, CH: Switzerland, NO: Norway, LI: Liechtenstein, US: United States, CA: Canadá, JP: Japón, SG, Singapur, CH: China, VN: Vietnam, Hk: Hong Kong, SA: Arabia Saudí, QT: Qatar, UAE: Emiratos Árabes, BR: Brasil, Mx: México, PA: Panamá, CL: Chile, OT: Others.|
Return expenses amount per package and country.
2. Self-sending. Returns carried out by the customer at his/her own expense. You can send the package to:
ROLSER SA, c/ Metalurgia 6, 03750 Pedreguer (Alicante), España
If you choose this option, you will be required to send the package using a system that enables to verify its delivery. Do not forget to attach the invoice of your order and declare the shipment as Return or the package will not reach its destination.
- Verify that no more than 30 calendar days have gone by since you received your purchase.
- Verify that the item you wish to return is in the same condition as when you received it and still bears the labels.
- It is necessary that you fill in and print the Return or Withdrawal Form, if you are not able to print it you can send it by email to our Customer Services department.
- Place the item in its original box along with the printed copy of the Return or Withdrawal Form (if you can print it) and send it to: ROLSER SA, Dpto. Online, c/Metalúrgia 6, 03750 Pedreguer, Alicante, Spain.
- If you are a resident in Spain or any other country in the European Union and would like is to manage the collection, you may request this service by email at email@example.com, indicating the day you would like us to send the carrier company. Please bear in mind that this option will involve transportation costs that will be charged to the buyer and will therefore be deducted from the final refund amount.
- If you are a resident of any non-EU country, please attach the enclosed return label to your order, place an invoice on the outside of the package and contact FedEx to arrange a pick-up.
- If you decide to send the item on your own account, please ensure the return address is clearly visible on the package and use a system that allows for tracking the package. We will not accept returns that are sent freight collect.
- All returns must be carried out within 30 days following the date of receipt of your order.
- Customised items or those which explicitly do not allow for returns, will not be accepted.
- All items must be returned in perfect condition and in their original packaging. Returns will be reviewed by our quality control team. If there is a defect, such as tears or stains, or if the team detects that the item was used, or the labels have been removed, the return shall not be accepted. We recommend that you do not dispose of the box or remove the labels until you have made a final decision regarding the purchase.
- Please review your return before sending it. We will not be liable for the return of items that have not been manufactured by ROLSER.
If you choose the Self-sending option, please note:
- No returns are accepted with shipping freight collect. If you send the package on your own account, the shipping costs of the return are non-refundable.
- Always use a system that allows to verify that the package has been delivered to us. No shipments will be accepted if they are not delivered directly to the ROLSER, S.A. main offices.
If you choose collection by ROLSER, please note:
- The collection address must be located in the same country and municipality as where the original delivery was made.
- Return shipping costs will be borne by the customer and shall be deducted from the final reimbursement amount, according to the above table.
When will I receive the amount of the return?
Returns will be processed in 10 days, following the receipt of the package. The refund will be made using the same system as used for making the purchase.
What should I do if the refund amount is incorrect?
Please contact our Customer Services Department and we will endeavour to solve the problem as soon as possible.
What should I do if I receive a faulty or wrong item?
Póngase en contacto con nuestro Departamento de Atención al Cliente indicándonos sus datos y el problema que ha encontrado. Nos pondremos en contacto con usted para solucionar la incidencia lo antes posible.
What should I do if I want to return an order I have received as a gift?
In this case you should follow the same process as for a normal return, but we will refund the money to the person who has made the purchase.
Rolser.com reserves the right to refuse returns reported or sent outside the time limit, or items that are not in the same condition in which they were received.