Rolser’s products have become part of our country's history. This is reflected on the fact that our products are present in exhibitions of highly diverse themes, always trying to provide our own small contribution to each of them:
- The “Ciclo de Exposiciones Valores del Diseño Cotidiano” created by the “Círculo de Bellas Artes DDI Sociedad Estatal for the development of design and innovation, by the MINISTRY FOR INDUSTRY, TOURISM and COMMERCE.
- SUMA y SIGUE exhibition, the “Disseny a la Comunitat Valencia” (Design within the Valencian Community) organised by IMPIVA Generalitat Valenciana (Institute for Small and Medium Industry of the Autonomous Government of Valencia).
- At the SwarovskiBulevard, an exhibition spread over more than 400 m2 on the Paseo de la Castellana in Madrid, a unique and exclusive insight into products from all over the world which have been designed to include Swarovski crystals, at which our JOIA models could be seen among Shakira’s guitar, Naomi Campbell's headphones, etc.
- “Going Green 2013”. The Pack LogicEcoMaku model was chosen to become part of the International Housewares Association of Chicago, in the “Going Green” section, where visitors could view products which had met the requirements for being considered ecological.
- “Innovation-Design 2013”. Also in Chicago, within the Innovation and Design section, we were asked to exhibit our Pack Logic SuperBag model.